All vehicles are insured material damages to third parties.
Collision Damage Waiver(CDW)
The renter can limit his responsibility for his legal share in any damage of the vehicle by paying
- 12€ extra per day for (ECO)category with deductible amount of 400€
- 15€ extra per day for the categories (MIDI) – (MIDID)-(MIDI A/T)-(SEDAN)-(SC)with deductible amount of 600€ and
- 18€ extra per day for the categories (MPV)-(MPVD)-(LUX)-(BUS/VAN) with deductible amount of 1000€.
Full Damage Waiver(FDW)
The renter may waive the above deductible amount reliability of 400€ or 600€ or 1000€ by paying in addition the daily amount of
- 10€ for (ECO) category
- 14€ for (MIDI) – (MIDID)-(MIDI A/T)-(SEDAN)-(SC)
- 24€ for (MPV)-(MPVD)-(LUX)-(BUS/VAN)
- None of the insurances cover damages caused by violation of the Greek traffic law, as well as damages to car part underneath the vehicle, tires, mirrors and in the cabin.
If the renter accepts the relative contract terms, he disposes of the responsibility for the theft of the car by paying in additional daily cost of
- 6€ for (ECO)
- 8€ for (MIDI) – (MIDID)-(MIDI A/T)-(SEDAN)-(SC)
- 12€ (MPV)-(MPVD)-(LUX)-(BUS/VAN)
Delivery and collection to all hotels in Athens downtown with extra cost 14€ + taxes. For distance over 50km please contact with our company.
The renter must be over 23 years of age, with a valid driving license issued at least one year ago. Must have a valid Greek, European (for E.U. countries) or International (for countries that don’t belong to E.U.) driving license.
The vehicle will be provided with a full tank of fuel and must be refilled prior to car return.
The renter is liable for the payment of all traffic fines that may occur during the car rental.
In case of a cancellation of reservation 5 days before the rental starting date there is no cancellation fee.
Baby Seats and Child Chairs (Boosters)
Baby seats and Child seats(booster) are on request with a daily extra charge of 3€+taxes.
Minimum rental period
One day (24h). After 2 rental hours more, an additional day will be charged.
Travelling with a boat
It is forbidden without an advanced written authorization from our company. In case of ferrying the car between Greek islands renter has to return the car to the pick up station, otherwise all transportation costs will be charged to the renter. In case of an accident or mechanical problem, the transportation of the car back to the downtown office in Athens is the renter’s responsibility with all expenses.
Taxes (VAT) 24%
- Above mentioned rates don’t include TAXES.
- All traffic fines resulting from violation of the Greek traffic law are for renter’s account.
- Rates & Conditions may change without notice.